This week at the JessieLand we...
- Went on nature walks and exlored the dried up stream
- Roasted marshmellows by the fire
- Started to break song dead logs
- Celebrated a camper's birthday
- Climbed MORE trees
- Pretended to be animals and played family
- Weaved with sticks and bark
- Listened to the rain and wind change pace
- Saw some Breakwater "big kids" practicing nature survival skills
- Sound clay in the river
- Splashed in the stream when it rained
- Made and took home nature journals
and so much more.....
Questions you could ask your child to reflect on the week...
- What did you find in the steam? Was it wet or dry?
- How did you roast your marshmellows? Were there fire rules?
- What do you listen to at rest time at JessieLand?
- What did you like most about Nature Camp at JessieLand?