This week in the garden of wonder we...
Ran through the sprinkler and splashed in the pools
Dug a river and played on the banks of it
Built bridges, forts, and playgrounds for animals
Constructed a bug city to invite a myriad of insects to our garden
Read classic tales like Three Billy Goats Gruff and Jack and the Beanstalk
Baked mud pies and cakes in the mud kitchen
Played a big group game of soccer
Caught ants and spiders and looked at them closely with magnifiers
Wrote and acted out plays
Relaxed on our towels while listening to stories
Learned a silly face song in our Garden Circle
Some questions to ask your camper about camp....
- What kind of bike did you ride?
- What kind of silly face did you make at circle?
- What bugs did you find in the garden?
- How did you build the river? What tools did you use?
- Do you prefer the sprinkler or the pool?
- What are your teachers names?
- What is planted in the garden? Can you eat any of it?