Current Families: It is with great excitement that we begin a new school year! Many at Breakwater describe our school community as an extension of home. We are honored by this acknowledgment, and committed to building strong, effective partnerships between teachers, parents and the children we serve. Breakwater faculty and staff are sincerely grateful for the trust you have placed in us, and in the school we share. From all of us at Breakwater: welcome to a new school year, and welcome home(-ish)!
To ease your transition from summer to September, here is an easy at-a-glance list of the top 5 important things to do before September 6:
- #1 - COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR SCHOOL FORMS
- School forms were due August 16 and are found here.
- 2017/2018 BPC lunch program begins on Monday, September 18. Order forms for the fall sessions are online here.
- #2 - READ THE LETTER FROM YOUR CHILD’S TEACHER CAREFULLY
- Starting the year well informed of schedules, routines, and expectations will help you to confidently collaborate with teachers as you navigate your child's academic year.
- #3 - JOIN THE BREAKWATER PARENT CONNECTION (BPC)
- The first meeting of the year is September 13 at 8:30am on the Breakwater campus. Visit the BPC webpage for details.
- #4 - SIGN UP FOR AFTERCARE AND ENRICHMENT CLASSES
- Session One begins September 11. Register for Enrichment and AfterCare today!
- #5 SAVE THE DATE! AND PLAN TO ATTEND
- There are SO many other upcoming events, activities and happenings during a Breakwater school year.
- To ensure that you stay well informed and that your child is prepared to fully embrace every opportunity, please read our emails thoroughly and check our calendar page. You can bookmark the URL or, if you use google calendars you can add Breakwater's to yours so events show up automatically. Thank you for your help keeping open and effective communication alive.
Join us on September 5 for the annual Sneak Preview at 3:30pm and Back To School Social at 4:30pm. And remember, school starts the very next day- September 6- with a FULL DAY of classes. See you then!