Our Parents Rock.
About the BPC
Breakwater is an intentional, inclusive community made up of dynamic educators and families that together engage students to thrive academically, contribute to society, and lead wholehearted lives. It may be an overused adage - yet it does, in fact, take a village. Many at Breakwater describe our school community as an extension of home. We are honored by this acknowledgment, and committed to building strong, effective partnerships between teachers, parents and the children we serve. We do this in many ways. One of which is the facilitation of the Breakwater Parent Connection (BPC).
The BPC is a volunteer parent group dedicated to enriching the school community by providing support to the faculty and staff, and by coordinating efforts that help to strengthen the bonds between the school and our community. We encourage all currently enrolled Breakwater parents to join the BPC. Involved parents play active roles in a variety of capacities that best suit their skills, schedules and interests. Commitment levels range from helping out with a particular event to volunteering on a regular basis.
Breakwater Parent Coffees | 8:30am | Stay, sip, chat and connect with other parents!
- October 4: Hosted by Grades 1/2
- December 6: Hosted by Grades 3/4
- January 3: Hosted by Grades 5/6
- February 7: Hosted by Grades 7/8
- March 7: Hosted by Grades 1/2
- April 4: Hosted by Grades 3/4
- May 2: Hosted by Grades 5/6
BPC Planning Meetings | 8:30am | Lower level of the 'Dan' | All current parents welcome!
- April 11
- May 9
- June 13
- October 11
- November 8
- December 13
- January 10
- February 14
- March 14
Want to get involved?
For Currently Enrolled Families: School Forms and Class Lists
* For family privacy, the class lists and the Directory are password protected. Currently enrolled families please review relevant email or contact the main office.