- September 26: Presentation by the Honey Exchange for 5th/6th grade
- September 27: 7/8 to MECA
- September 27: 3/4 to Scarborough Marsh
- September 28: T-8 Curriculum Information Night. Register for complimentary childcare in advance: Toddler-Preschool | K- 8th Grade
• 5-6pm toddler-kindergarten classroom presentations / followed by a reception with EC art, music and tinkering Essentialists Essentialists from 6-7pm
• 5-6pm reception with presentations by grade 1-8 art, music, Spanish and tinkering Essentialists in the Curiosity Lab / followed by grades 1-8 classroom presentations from 6-7pm
•5-6pm Capstone information for 8th grade students and families / followed by 6-7pm classroom presentations for 7th grade families.
- September 29: Community Meeting 8:20am in the Jessie Auditorium
- September 29: First CSA Cafe of the year!
- October 3: 3/4 to Laudholm Farm
- October 4: Breakwater Parent Coffee- Hosted by Grades 1/2
- October 4: Come Learn About Breakwater 8:30am
- October 6: Community Meeting 8:20am in the Jessie Auditorium
- October 6: Grand Friend’s Day - RSVP!
- October 9: No School/ Enrichment Center Closed/ Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- October 11: BPC Monthly Meeting at 8:30am in the lower level of the Dan
- October 13: Community Meeting 8:20am in the Jessie Auditorium
- October 13: CSA Café
- October 16- 19: Earth Week
- October 16: Storm Surge Science Challenge due (demonstration on 10/24)
- October 20: Professional Day - school closed- T-8 vacation camps available. Register here! (Please note: afternoon Enrichment classes are still in session!)
- October 23- November 9: Fall Parent/Teacher Conference Block
- October 24: Science Challenge entry demonstration at 8:20am on the playground
- October 24: School Picture Day! Watch All School News for details.
- October 25: 3/4 Overnight to Highland Center in New Hampshire
- October 26: School Picture Make-Up Day
- October 27: Community Meeting 8:20am in the Jessie Auditorium- Earth Week Slide Show
- October 27: CSA Café
- October 31: Annual Halloween Costume Parade
- Save the Date - November 4: Annual Open House (10am-12pm) and Harvest Fest (12pm-2pm)
(click this + to add to your own google calendar ↑ )